FREE HARD LUGGAGE AND £1000 TRADE-IN BONUS FOR LIMITED TIME
- New bikes come with free hard Touring Cases, worth £775
- Complements ‘Trade-Up’ promotion, offering an extra £1000 discount
- 1050 boasts 95hp, Brembo brakes and WP Suspension
- Fitted with sophisticated ABS and traction control systems
- Perfect for touring, commuting or wherever the road takes you
The new KTM 1050 ADVENTURE now comes complete with a set of removable hard touring cases, worth £775.
For a limited time only, the new deal bolsters the existing ‘Trade-Up’ promotion, giving riders of all machines an extra £1000* discount towards the exciting new 1050 ADVENTURE when trading in their existing bike.
Chosen from the diverse PowerParts range for the 1050 due to their popularity, the Touring Cases, left and right, secure onto the existing luggage rack system and have a combined storage capacity of 73 litres. Constructed from a combination of aluminium and plastic to be strong yet light; increasing the versatility of the 1050 without impeding on its performance and agility. The cases are easily fitted on and off the bike and the locks matched to fit the ignition key.
Launched in 2015, the 1050 ADVENTURE - £10,999 on the road – is for riders who demand a travel enduro that delivers pure riding enjoyment in comfort over long distances but with a chassis that can exploit twisty routes or simply out-manoeuvre traffic, without the need for neither excessive power nor equipment.
At its heart is the LC8 V-twin engine that is derived from the 1190 ADVENTURE, but the reduction in outright capacity comes without a decrease in fun – matching its bigger brother for power and torque all the way up to its more than sufficient 95 hp. Top level braking and suspension components from Brembo and WP are matched to a sophisticated ABS and traction control system from Bosch. For riders on an A2 licence, the 1050 can also be restricted to meet these requirements and is more than versatile enough to make a confidence-inspiring first bike.
Along with the £1000 discount with the ‘Trade-Up’ promotion, KTM Finance has a range of finance packages available through its UK dealer network that include retail finance and personal contract purchase (PCP) agreements, making the purchase of a new 1050 ADVENTURE even more manageable.
As with all KTMs, a dedicated array of official PowerParts allows riders to customise the 1050 ADVENTURE with products that are developed side-by-side with the bike. The catalogue of these optional products includes a varied choice of luggage systems, options to personalise the ergonomics further, mounting brackets for adding GPS systems, right through to adding alarms, auxiliary lighting, enhancing the style or even a stunning lightweight Akrapovič exhaust.
The luggage and trade-in promotion lasts until November 29. For further information on the KTM 1050 ADVENTURE, visit www.ktmadventure.com
KTM Credit Light Representative Example
Amount of Credit
Optional Final Payment (GFV)
Total Amount Payable
Excess Mileage Charge
14.9p per mile
Fixed Rate of Interest
Duration of Agreement
The promotion runs from 1st Sept until 29th November at all KTM Street dealers in the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man. The dealer assesses the present value of the trade-in bike to set this amount against the purchase price of a new KTM 1050 ADVENTURE and then pays an additional £1000 Trade-Up bonus on top of that.
* Trade-up bonus of £1000 available to both cash and finance customers, when trading in a vehicle (the vehicle must have been registered to the purchaser for at least 6 months before this purchase) and purchasing a KTM 1050 ADVENTURE model year 2015 during the promotion period from 01.09.2015 to 29.11.2015 at a participating, authorised KTM dealership. Only 1x per purchaser. Offer applies as long as stocks last. The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. Some parts are not approved for use on public roads in certain circumstances (varies from country to country). Further information can be obtained from your authorised KTM dealer.
** Finance subject to status. Minimum 25% deposit required. Deposit shown may be higher than the minimum; a lower deposit will result in increased monthly payments. Terms and conditions apply. You will not own the vehicle until all payments are made. At the end of the agreement there are three options: (i) Renew: Part exchange the vehicle (ii) Retain: Pay the Optional Final payment to own the vehicle; or (iii) Return the vehicle. Further charges may be made subject to the condition or mileage of the vehicle, if the vehicle is returned at the end of the finance agreement. Applicants must be 18 or over. Guarantees/Indemnities may be required. KTM Finance RH1 1SR.