Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to MEMRider Forum!

TOPIC: MEM Weekender Haggs Bank Fri 18 May Sun 20th 2018

MEM Weekender Haggs Bank Fri 18 May Sun 20th 2018 1 month 5 days ago #1

• James
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 83
Okay gang, after a very fun weekend in 2017 I'm booking the HB again for 2018.

I will be looking at a route that takes us in the other direction for perhaps a Sunday jaunt: down through the Yorkshire Moors via Chop Gate, it's a big run of about 200 miles. It is something that is very much open to discussion :) if you have a spot in mind then let's have a look at it.

There's a pack of things to see and places to ride to up there so I will start making suggestions - PLEASE feel free to join in and add your own.

Address
Haggs Bank Bunkhouse
Nentsberry
Alston, Cumbria CA9 3LH
+44 (0)1434 382486
+44 (0)7919 092403

A few details on the Bunkhouse -

The Bunkhouse provides group accommodation for 24 in 3 bunkrooms of 5, 9 and 10. The largest bunkroom also has its own en-suite facilities. All bedding (sheet, pillowcases and duvets) is included. Towel hire can also be arranged at a small additional cost.

With a fully equipped self-catering kitchen, and plenty of space to eat together and chill out; this cosy group accommodation provides a perfect retreat after a day spent exploring this stunning landscape. With a dedicated outdoor equipment washing area and secure equipment storage onsite you will love discovering the breathtaking views, history and adventure up on the Roof of England.

Or you could hire the BBQ to eat under the stars or our firepit to chill out under the stars!
Cost per bunk is £20 per night.

Haggs Bank Campsite has 2 special areas each offering a unique camping experience. In our small woodland area, we can even offer trees for hammock tents! Whilst our main campsite sits in part of a 4.5-acre wildflower meadow with terraced pitches to enhance the views across the valley.

The showers and toilets are attached to the bunkhouse and included in the price.
Camping
£10pppn for age 16+

Signed up

James
Howard
Jasper
Anne
Salford Tony
Annie
Danny
Last Edit: 1 month 5 days ago by James.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

MEM Weekender Haggs Bank Fri 18 May Sun 20th 2018 1 month 4 days ago #2

• James
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 83
Had a look at a very nice rolling ride - let me know what you think :)

goo.gl/maps/kKcB6qfBrV62
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds